Monday, May 5, 2008

A visit to Suzy's(Grandma P's) garden








Today Aiden came and stayed with us from 10:30am-5:00pm, while Justin and Robin moved. I picked him up and we took a trip to Wal-Mart. Then when we got home it was bath time. He really likes the water. After bath time it was time to eat. Robin had some milk frozen so I warmed it up and Aiden did not have any problems taking a bottle! Then it was off to sleep. I bought a pack-n-play at a consignment shop for $25.00. Very cool. It folds up and is a bassinet that turns into a playpen. Of course the highlight of the day was when I got my garden wagon out and Aiden and I took a tour of my garden. I will have him digging in no time!


















1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Cute!! They have such neat things for babies today.